So anyway, we had this function for Papa's friend who's leaving Doha and we celebrated in this 7 star hotel called The Sharq. It's one of the most beautiful hotels I've ever seen but of course the food does not live up to the standard (sadly) :(. They should hire some Gordon Ramsay trained chefs to come over. I didn't eat much in the buffet coz the food was kinda sarky XD
We ate Arab food. The main course was kinda dry. The grilled stuff. I think Asian people aren't meant to eat Arab food XD
While the adults were talking about their boring stuff(politics, weather...) we had a stroll outside, near the pool. I can't explain how extraordinary it is. It's a really WIDE area with people smoking shisha around XD
We walked around the hotel and saw a lonely baby grand. It was so lonely I had to play it! (despite the NOISY BAR) Came home quite early. So I decided to camwhore :D

I sat with Marwa and Star at the Lounge. They were both doing their talking and I was thinking about you. As my eyes averted to the stairs at the corner... I saw you. My heart started beating fast. Was I dreaming? I think you saw me too but you didn't wave or smile. You left with your friends and I snapped out of the transition. Why do you always appear when I'm thinking of you? GRRR GO AWAY.
P.S Donde esta tu? Tiene un corazon pero no lo usa.



No comments:
Post a Comment