Tuesday, March 31, 2009

YAY MUMMY

OMG AFTER TWO TIRING WEEKS OF CLEANING, WASHING AND SWEEPING, MUMMY IS FINALLY COMING HOME TO TAKE OVER WAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! :D :D

She's arriving at 12am tonight and it's 10.40pm now. I'm so freaking tired coz I finished my 4-page essay for 3 hours and MY SPANISH HOMEWORK for like 2 hours. Ms. Johnson gives us mucha tarea :(. And then Papa and I went to this Singaporean restaurant to eat with Uncle Rahim, Aunt Mei Foong, Akib and Kimmee (she just came from the UK :D). Our last dinner at that restaurant coz it was gonna close coz they couldn't afford to pay the rent (QR 10,000 a month ><)

Came back at 9pm and continued with Spanish. And then had to correct our Spanish script for some performance. Hard to explain ><

My brain is just gonna shut down now. I'm just too freaking exhausted. I don't understand how people can sleep at 3am. GILAH KAH?!

OH YEAH And I have my Precalculus TEST that I have tomorrow which I didn't study for. GRRRR. Hopefully it's not gonna be hard.

Need to read my english book now. It's called Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg. It's a cool lesbo book (not like I'm against homos or anything).

P.S I want to hug a tree :)

No comments: