URGH I feel like crap today.
I'm really happy mum came back but somehow she always brings the stress with her lolz
I don't understand why you have to be so weird. Arrogant sea bass. I really have an urge to give you a punch in the face.
Just coz you assume that you're so almighty and popular doesn't mean you have to be so goddamn arrogant. BLAAAAHHHH gay.
Anyway I just flunked my Precal Test. It's kinda expected it coz I didn't even study for it. I'm not going to say my excuse coz it'd make me sound stupid. I'm just really sad to lose my A :( I'm not going to blame anyone for my irresponsibility but all I want now is some words of comfort. The last thing I want to hear is "Well, you didn't study for it so I guess you deserved it" XD Yeah, that's what my Dad said. True. But they're not words of comfort XD The last person I would ever tell is my mum. I think it's better feeling miserable than worse haha DAMN TRIGONOMETRY
I think my Spanish teacher is pissed at me. We were supposed to stay after school to talk about our play but I couldn't. Nobody in my group could stay. I know that I've committed myself to do this play but I just need a BREAK. I already wrote most of the spanish script. I don't see why we have to stay back.
I want someone to talk to now. I don't expect anyone to understand but I just need someone to hear me out.
P.S VIOLENCE isn't exactly a sin :)
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment