Tuesday, April 21, 2009

complanto :(

These few week will be very stressful. :(

I have my US HISTORY test tomorrow... Have to write an essay about the Great Depression of 1929. :/

Have my SATs on the 2nd of May. I was supposed to explain what it is. Basically, it's a standard test where everyone needs to study on their own and it mainly tests your reading, writing, and math skills. You might think it's freaking easy... HAH. First, your answer 55 questions in 50 minutes. For every question you answer INCORRECTLY, minus points (depending on the level of difficulty). You can choose to skip only a few questions. I find that I do worst in reading because you're are given 5 passages (freaking long-winded ones) and 10 questions for each passage. So that's 50 questions in 50 minutes. Not only you have to speed-read, you have to apply your reading skills to answer the freaking hard questions. In the writing, I usually sark at the vocab coz it's gibberish. They have words like "vituperative," "idiosyncrasy" and crap. I've already started memorising like 50 something words so I don't waste too much time on a question.

I also have this Spanish play to do which is TOTALLY POINTLESS coz we're not even getting a grade or extra credit for this. I DON'T WANT TO BE PART OF THIS STUPID PLAY ANYMORE! I don't want to stay after school until 4PM talking about our script and waste time talking about spanish when I can actually use that time to do something more useful. I've only missed our meetings once, and the rest are too busy with track and all. It's so obvious that this isn't gonna work coz nobody can make it to the meetings and everyone's busy including myself. She probably hides knives in her desk and when someone would tell her to cancel the damn play, she'd probably throw the freaking knife as if it's a dart or something and kill you right there on the spot. My friends also said she probably has the longest and sharpest knife for the kid she hates most. LOL

I feel so unprepared... so left-behind. How can people actually worry about prom at a time like this? LIKE HELLOOO??? There are more important things, okay? T.T... Sometimes I feel it's too late to improve and cover up my mistakes. There's too little time for so many mistakes!

Something's pounding my brain. GAAAH

No comments: