Wednesday, April 22, 2009

;D

I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER TODAY :D


I managed to do my US History Test about the great depression. We were assigned different characters during that time and had to write a letter to the president... either President Roosevelt or his wife. Anyway, I got this seamstress and she's 33 years old, a divorcee and has a son XD So I wrote to his wife and complained about not getting enough money XD YAH DONE

I also got my AP Chem test back. Like honestly I thought I failed!!! I didn't do so bad after all :D I got 81% which is not that bad I guess :P

Stayed back to have our SPANISH MEETING but we left early today coz the theatre was booked by the Middle Schoolers. I'm so glad we had that talk with my spanish teacher, about how we can't cope with this play coz our exams are coming soon. She seemed to understand so I guess that's good then. I just blabbed what I thought coz I was really stressed about it... I didn't care if she had a knife in her pocket XD but luckily she kinda understood.

My Parpar is also back in KL coz he needed to sort out some stuff. We miss you Daddy come back soon :( He calls my mum everyday and tells us about the NICE AND YUM YUM food he's been eating T.T...

No comments: