Friday, April 3, 2009

RAINISM

IT'S RAINING H2O!!!


Well, not like rain in KL but... I guess it's acceptable :)

As I mentioned, the pink scarf and blue heart shaped shades me Marmie got for me :)


I think I'll wear the blonde wig another day XD


OOHHH WET FLOOR...

haha lame much. Like I've never seen rain before XD It never rains here so you must UNDERSTAND okay??




My mum washed the SAND down the drain! :D

I'm having a Spring Party this Sunday. Invited about 23 people. I know I was mad at him that day but I invited him. It's so funny how I always write something bad about him and he's nice to me the next day. HAHA. Sadly he can't make it coz he's overseas :(. LOLZ i doubt people from my school actually read my blog. If you are from my school, HELLOW :D

I wanted to upload the song I played on the piano: Comptine d'un autre ete by Yann Tiersen but as usual it takes forever to load something, just like how it takes forever to construct something here lolz. SO NVM. I know you really want to listen to MOI play the piano but just wait okay :D I like my fans

No comments: