Friday, April 3, 2009

SPRING BREAK

YAYY SPRING BREAK!!!! I have a week off to study :D lolz

Somehow it doesn't feel like a holiday. I still think I have school this Sunday (Yes, I have school on Sundays). But I have a lot of work to do: I need to study for AP CHEM, SPANISH, and finish my english lesbo book haha.


My cousins are here and need to catch up with them :D :D

I can't stop laughing at myself with the blonde wig Marmie got for me. OMG. I look like a bimbo with it on. LOLZ. An Asian is an Asian even with blonde hair XD If my other white friends were to wear it, I'd think it'd look natural. I haven't tried on the FRENCH MAID and PLAYBOY outfits my Marmie bought. HAHA KINKY MUCH. It doesn't exactly look KINKY on the cover but I don't know if I'm gonna wear it XD My Marmie also got me heart shaped glasses and the HUGE clown ones. They're so cool. I'm gonna take a picture with all my stuff and post it here so you can laugh WITH ME (NOT AT ME :D)

I finally feel relaxed. My bio teacher is so nice she didn't even give us homework. YAY I LOVE MRS. PUCKETT! :D :D Parpar is happy coz Marmie got him so many nice shirts to wear. She got him nice boxers too HEHE

It's 12am now and Parpar is asking me to sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: