My mum convinced me to postpone my SATs (it was supposed to be today) and I finally did. She said I wasn't in 'the right frame of mind.'
I WORE MY SISTER'S DRESS TO PROM. Please don't be angry Jiejie :( It looks nice on me, but nicer on you :) hmm maybe I'll keep the dress ;D
I look like my Parpar :DMARMIE~
It actually took me only an hour to get ready. I did my hair in the morning and Marmie did my make-up. My date came to pick me up (his mum was our driver XD). His godfather also came and he was our photographer haha. So after blinding me with flashes of shots, we finally got into the car and left.
I thought we were heading to the hotel, but INSTEAD we stopped at his house again to take MOOOORE pictures XD I felt like a star :D hahahhaha
Yeah we arrived at 7.30pm and it was supposed to start. We were early though. I was scared coz all the teachers were surrounding us ><
So I just walked around for a while and waited. Rin and the others didn't come until later coz they were riding a LIMO and only came an hour later :(
People only started to arrive at 8.30pm. An hour late XD
I danced more :)
She's so beautiful :) She got her hair done and make-up done and came with her date :)
THE DANCING WAS AWESOME. Eventhough the music was kinda lousy. I mean there were nice ones. But people went off the stage when the Arab music came on XD.
MELYYSAAA
Then we got of the stage coz they were gonna announce the Prom King, Queen, Princess and Prince. They announced the Prince and Princess first, for grade 11. Abdullah won the Prince (I voted for him!) and Brooke got the Princess tiara :). Sorry I couldn't get a close shot coz they were so far away :(
Ghadeer & Bagzhieee :)

My norwegian ice princess Marteee :D





Prom Prince dancing with his princess :)
niceeey~



All the girls looked so beautiful. They had lovely dresses on, and they didn't have thick make-up on (unlike me XD) and managed to pull it off. They just tied their hair in buns and looked like Goddesses :)
the cute korean couple ^^
We danced like crazy. Well can't really blame us coz there's nothing to do in Qatar XD. So it was time to zone-out!!
I took off my heels and jumped and screamed lolz. The dance floor was glowing :)
Prom King was this white guy who normally has a mohawk but he had nicer hair at prom, and the Prom Queen was this Palestinian (I think) girl. She was really nice coz she called up the Prom King's date to dance with him :) so sweet!
I saw Gay there. He looked really handsome :) But I didn't talk to him.
I saw Gay there. He looked really handsome :) But I didn't talk to him.
So the love music came on and all the couples were supposed to dance together. It was kinda weird coz my date was trembling the whole time. And coz the other couples were smooching XD. Rin and her date were adorable, I just wanted to snatch Rin away from him :) HAHAHAHA.
I actually felt kinda bad coz I ditched my date when the slow music came on XD.
Surprising coz I didn't really take so many pictures this time. I think coz we all were kinda separated (we sat in different tables) unlike Winter Formal where all of us were together. We actually were stressing about an After Prom but later me and Rin had to split coz we had different dates and some people didn't have transport to go home. I went to my date's house with Abdullah and Katja. His mum didn't really like to call it "After Party" (coz it sounds kinda wild eventhough it was SUPPOSED to be XD) so she called it "After Tea" instead.
Yeah, we had tea. But it was good tea :D We just talked a lot. His mum was nice enough to send me home at 2.30am.
HAHAHA omg I just realized I don't have a picture of my date and I. But I'll post them soon, the ones from his godfather's camera.
I also found out Gay isn't exactly gay. Oh well!
P.S MY SENIOR PROM NEXT YEAR ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment