We dissected a GIANT SQUID in bio two days ago. IT WAS HUGE!
Our bio teacher told us to respect the squid coz it donated its life for science... She also told us we could bring it home and make calamari for dinner :D I wanted to but it smelled so bad and our squidward looked really angry. He had evil eyes :( (it's a male!). We saw it's stomach and reproductive organs but we busted the ink part so our squid was black :(. Everyone else busted the ink and the lil 9th graders in my class started to play with it LOLZ. Squidward had some shells and shrimps for lunch. My teacher is still keeping the squidies in case someone really needs some calamari :D
Anyway I have my prom tonight! I CAN'T WAIT ;) I just curled my hair and its really springy now. Need to tone it down. I'm gonna do my nails later. Its funny how I can always paint with my right hand and not on the left :(
OH OH and I finally postponed my SATs to June. I called the U.S and this lady picked up. She was really niceeyy. I'm so happiee :)
:) :)
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment