Wednesday, May 27, 2009

DONE

I've been working on my U.S History Video Project and I'm finally done!

I was supposed to talk about my AP Chemistry Trip to Texas A&M but I've been too busy :(

I actually did well on my Spanish exam eventhough I didn't study XD I'M HAPPY

Have my Eco exam tomorrow but it's not so hard.

Not sure whether I'm leaving for sure or not. Might actually stay here for another year... But I don't mind leaving.

It would be great to start a new life somewhere else... eventhough I will miss my friends here :(

I have not talked to Jiejie for 2 weeks. I'm sad :( but she's coming on the 31st of May :D

Current temperature: 49 degree celsius from 5.30am all the way to 4pm. It's 37 degrees at night. Funny how the mat sallehs can go sunbathing in this scorching heat.

Enough randomness. Goodbye :)

No comments: