Thursday, May 28, 2009

seniors :(

The seniors are graduating next week. Me so sad :(

Yesterday was the Senior Auction. It's where the seniors "sell" themselves and the money goes to charity :). Me, Rin and a few others gathered some money and we bought our korean dudes, Suk In and Young Sun for a whooping 800 bux(RM 800)! Yeah... Valedictorian and Student Council President XD

But surprisingly, the bid went up to 3000 bux and some Arab dude paid for a bunch of hot girls XD Only the Arabs can afford when it comes to Senior Auction lolz

Last year, the highest was 7000 bux for these two dudes, but the school limited it to 3000 bux this year coz the person last year didn't pay up. So we were made to PROMISE to pay.

They will be our Korean slaves :)

I actually got full marks for my Economics multiple choice exam. I'm really surprised. I just did the essay today. Hopefully I did well :)

I can't wait to go back to KL but in some ways I don't want to leave. It will be hard. I don't know if you'd really understand this... maybe you won't. It's like you've been away from your homeland for so long that you just don't fit into the society anymore. To be honest, it's a weird feeling eventhough I do miss everyone. I went back to KL twice since I came here... Each time I went back... I felt like I was meant to leave in the first place.

Anyway, I'm so tired. I've spent sleepless nights working on my U.S History video and I'm happy to know we don't have a final exam XD. Lucky! I really need to study for bio. The little kids in my class are too freaking smart. Need to beat their tiny ashes XD

It's 4.58pm. But whatever. I'm gonna sleep.

No comments: