Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Hyatt **27 May 09

Last Thursday, we had another company dinner but this time, instead of the Sharq, it was at the new Hyatt hotel.

We ate at a Thai restaurant. The portions are so freaking small... like one bowl for three people and the bill came up to 300 bux per person!

RIPPPP OFFFF!!

but I had fun :)

Pretty :D

Marwa, Star and I went for a walk... It's not very hot at night.

I'm waaaay at the back. But nvm you can see the pretty ladies at the front :D

Star and MOI

los tres grandes lolz



I have to say I'm impressed with the design. The only thing I'm not impressed about is the lighting. It was too dark. They should've included more chandeliers and MORE LIGHTS! All the Arabs were drinking and smoking on the ground floor. They looked like they liked the darkness. They're nocturnal anyway.





Them azns doin' their thaaaang!



Too dark! :(


Even though the food wasn't that great and blardie expensive, it's really nice to STOP having buffets and settle for some asian food. Feels really light on the stomach and can't wait to eat NICE asian food back in KL. What a prerequisite to a bouncy belly.

I still have baby fat :D
Graduation for the Seniors is this Friday and I have SAT the next day. I'm really slacking off right now!
I'm so happy Rin's mummy gave me the korean fan! I really needed it coz it's so freaking hot now! It's gonna be 60C by the end of June. WHY IS GOD SO CRUEL.
P.S I will miss the Seniors :(

No comments: