Sunday, June 14, 2009

Outings with mis amigos :)

Marte is not going to be here next year so I promised her that we would go out before she leaves.

So we went shopping :) on the 12th of June, a day after the last day of school.

Me being lame in my sombrero XD

You can tell that I am pretty frugal with my cash.

While Marte was the one who was really shopping!

She earns her own pocket money during summer and saves it... So I guess she has every right to spend $! My parents would kill me if I bought anything without telling them. That's the problem with asking your parents for allowance XD

So anyway, we just walked around a lot... Looking for cool summer clothes :D

YAYYY
We went for dinner in this Thai restaurant and it was alright. Like I said, food isn't great here but I paid coz it was her last dinner with me :(



That's my car right there ;)
Marte felt bad coz I paid for dinner, so we went to Haagan Dazs for some ice-cream :D



I had the cookie sundae and it was sooo GOOOOOOD!!! omg need to go to the gym!
She taught me how to play some card games... and won all of them XD

FATTY FATTY

I bought a friendship necklace so that we will be connected forever :D :D

YIN & YANG
The next day, 13th of June, I met up with Marte again, plus Abdullah and Katja.
We were supposed to meet at 11am but I was one hour late (I like my sleep okay). I told them to go ahead with their bowling :D

Luckily I didn't join. I'd probably sark at it XD I'd probably drop the bowling ball on my foot like I did the last time HAHHAHAHA.


The lovebirds were fighting to beat each other, but Marte won instead XD


We watched a movie and that was it. I went to Akib's place after that coz my Dad couldn't pick me up.
I'm really gonna missh Marte so much! I really had fun shopping with her :) If only there were more sales and more awesome stuff! But everyone made it awesome :D
Rin is coming back from her holiday today :D I'm gonna meet her tomorrow.
P.S I'LL MISS YOU, MARTE, PRANG & EVERYONE WHO HAS LEFT DOHA! :(

No comments: