But here're the pictures!
Early that week, we had our last class of AP Chemistry with Mrs. Farmer!
I really had an awesome time in Ap Chem this year despite all the ups and downs and hard work. At the beginning, I really wanted to drop the class coz it was so difficult! But with the help of my classmates and sweet Mrs. Farmer, I managed to survive it! Thank you so much everyone in AP Chem! Without your help I wouldn't have gotten an A as my overall grade :)
On the last day of school:
We only had 3 and a half hours to spend, 15 minutes in each class.
Then English :)

Espanol:



Honors Biology:
With all the lil smart kids
and Mrs. Puckett the Awesome :D
U.S History:

Class photo :)
the Smartiepants :)
I didn't know Mrs. Farmer had to leave early to attend a wedding in the States so we didn't get to see her :( I was kinda sad coz she didn't get to write in my yearbook and I didn't get to hug her :(
I'm so manja with my teachers XD
Ap Chem:
Economics:

It was kinda boring so me and Bagzhan (*cough*) I mean Bagzhan AND I took pictures :) She's leaving to Kazakhstan today :(
The Hot stuff :D
Prang's shirt lolz
My principal Mr. Shahen
I'm really gonna miss her so muuucch :( Economics would've been so freaking boring with my Bagzhiee.
Assembly:
After the assembly, the school offered us FREE ICE CREAM (for everyone btw).
Gonna mish all my girls T.T
Mr. Goody Two Shoes and Little Miss Sunshine :D
The most adorable couple :D
I didn't exactly get to say goodbye to every single person, but I hugged and cried with the people who have always been there for me.
Two years have gone by fast. I have to admit that I wasn't sociable at first but when I finally decided to give it a shot, I'm never knew that the people that I would eventually meet at ASD would be so awesome.
Thanks for the memories. Thanks for the things that I've learnt. Thanks for the funny yet meaningful experiences. Thanks for everything :)
P.S I need to go to Norway :)



No comments:
Post a Comment