I've never been a fan of him, but I find it kinda shocking. I just feel like he didn't die a happy person.
People made fun of him because of the wrong decisions he'd made. He believed that he was living in his own fantasy land, a land away from the reality of a corrupt world. We only want to believe what we want to believe. So why are we any different?
Sure he bleached himself white and got a nose job. But almost every celebrity has gotten more plastic surgery than he has.
People might think that he was weird. The baby dangling from the window and the molestion charges. A politician might laugh at the negative things Michael Jackson has done. But the politician is only laughing at himself because he know's that he's no different.
Michael Jackson. Thank you for your awesome music. "Thriller" is my favourite song and always will be.



No comments:
Post a Comment