Wednesday, June 24, 2009

7 days to go :)

I'M SO BORED! I think the Grim Reaper is busy. Too many people dying of boredom.

Everyday passes. But kinda weird of me t keep track of time. Normally I would forget about what day it is.

I know the Swine Flu outbreak is spreading like crazy. FYI, the symptoms of Swine Flu are:
- fever, cough or sore throat
- nasal congestion
- vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue...

Okaaay. So everyone has swine flu then. I think it is just too OVER-EXAGGERATED. It is curable and it can be treated. There are MORE people dying of AIDS/HIV than SWINE FLU! So why not all the scientists put their focus on OTHER diseases that are INCURABLE to make them CURABLE.

STOP MAKING SWINE FLU A BIG DEAL! It has been reported that there are about 14 cases in Qatar. People wear the masks as if we're all gonna die if we don't wear them. But I don't think the H1N1 virus will survive in this heat XD


Anyway, I'm not asking for swine flu. I don't want to be kept in some cage for a week or 2, knowing that I only have a few weeks to spend in KL. SO H1N1 VIRUS, I HOPE YOU DIE!!!! :)

I want to shop and eat in peace... in a virus-free area :D

P.S The sky is blue, but the clouds are black.

No comments: