Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tomorrow is the end...

Just came back from the movies with Rin and gang. We watched The Knowing. It was goood.

Anyway, tomorrow is the end. Tomorrow is the last day of school.

Surprisingly I'm really sad. The thought of not seeing my friends ever again is kinda... depressing.

I never really got to tell him how I felt about him. How his every word actually meant something to me. But I guess he probably will never know and never find out. Whatever. I'll see him in the next life :)

Felt kinda evil that day :)

lolz pink nail polish XD

Well... this is it. This is how it all starts again. The hugs and goodbyes... The packing... The moving... The "start-my-life-all-over-again" kinda thing.

I'm also kinda upset I didn't do well on my Math exam. I expected to get an A but I got a B+ instead. GAAAAH :(

Okay. I'll take some pics tomorrow and post them here :)

No comments: