Is this heaven? XD
Yeah anyway I arrived a week and a half ago on the 1st of July. I'm so happy to be home it's UNDESCRIBABLE.
The food is just so superbly AMAZING. Have been eating like loca everyday!
Moved in to our new apartment just last week. We were quite busy the first week coz we needed to find furniture, especially beds. Our apartment is really nice though, eventhough it wasn't exactly like the showroom. It just opened and we are the first few guests to stay here (gym and swimming pool to ourselves!! :D)
I haven't even done my AP Biology homework yet which is due 2 days from now coz I haven't gotten a reply from a college in Melbourne. I'm most probably gonna move to Melb and hopefully I get accepted before the due date of my homework! I might actually go back to Doha and continue with the American School if it doesn't work out... My future is so uncertain :( I don't even know where I'm gonna be in a month's time!
That kinda sarks.
Can't post any pictures now coz most of them are in Jiejie's camera.
Relaxing mucho in KL :)
bye for now.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment