Sunday, July 19, 2009

KL

I'm sweating like crazy. No internet in the apartment so I've to come down to the lobby to be able to connect. It's 1.05am now but Akib is also checking his stuff lolz

Haven't been as busy last week. Everyone's at work and school, so I've not met up with anyone last week.

Went to several bars for the first time last night. I just followed my sis and her friends and Akib brought his friend along as well. First we went to Sky Bar but it was freaking crowded. Later tried to get into Zouk but apparently its for 21 and above. Unfortunately I'm not 21 yet XD So we went to Changkat to get some drinks. Stayed up until 4am. It was kinda fun :)

Didn't do much today except entertain the relatives. Showing them around our new apartment and stuff.

I don't know about this week. Might be pretty buzy coz my sis and dad will be off soon. Kinda sad :(

No comments: