Yes. One more week in KL and I'm off to the "oven."
When you get used to a much better place, you just don't feel like going back. I'm so spoiled.
I'm so glad I finally received the COE (Certificate of Enrolment) from Taylors in Melbourne. Now all I have to do is wait for my visa. College is starting on the 7th of September (a few days before my birthday) and we had to go through a lot of crap just because I'm under 18. Guardianship and stuff like that.
I'll be on my own. ON MY OWN...
I think the saddest (or perhaps the worst) past is that I will have to leave my piano behind. I quit drawing like ages ago but my piano... MY PIANO! I will have no companion, no more sad music. I have my sister there but I will be staying much closer to my college (she's staying closer to her uni).
Blah I'm getting so tired of blogging. Whatever I say does not have any meaning anymore, because no one would put an effort to understand me. So if I ever stop blogging, I'd make it harder for people to analyze (not like there's much to analyze) my 'strange' behaviour.
Bye for now.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment