Wait. It was just yesterday. Aaah, darn it.
Anyway, here are some KL photos! It's a pretty long post and this took me about the whole day. So here you are!
We've been loyal customers for the Trader's Hotel, which is connected to the KL Convention Center. It's a really beautiful hotel and only a few minutes walk from KLCC! The first day I remember having a RM 25 buffet breakfast(need to get a special priviledge card for this)! Everything was so delicious...
Li-Shan's hand king kong! hahaI'm sure most of you are familiar with the one and only Sky Bar, which is on the 33rd floor of Trader's. Bar during the night, private swimming pool during the day!
My sista had a swim while I took some pics :D
This is me before I had a hair cutMy friends from the American School of Doha were in KL, so we met up in Midvalley!
After eating our yummy Malaysian desserts, we headed off to the Fish Spa where fish will nibble on your feet. It costs about RM 38 for half an hour. It took me a while to get used to it but Sarah and Francis seemed to really enjoy it!
Francis enjoying the fish kissing his feet :PAfter spending 3 nights at the Trader's Hotel, we moved in to our VERY OWN HOME which is 5 minutes away from KLCC!
Queen sized bed for the queen :DAfter getting most of the housey stuff done, I finally had time to go out with my friends :)
We met up with a friend we met on the Nile cruise in Egypt. So Jiejie and I took her around Pavilion :)
Irene and Jiejie and me :DThen we went over to our cousin's place.
Eventhough we just settled in our new home, there were a lot of stuff in storage we had to get rid of. Like my sister's medals/trophies/prizes.
80 are gold if I'm not mistaken.
Mum wasn't around that day, so we headed to Marche, again at The Curve.
We went back to Papa's hometown in Pahang to see my Grandmama and uncle and cousins.
We bought those tubes of "gel" that you blow and turns into a bubble... Don't really know how to call it XD
So me and Jiejie got excited and started blowing!... BUBBLES LAHOn our way back, there were many durian stalls at the side of the road.
Well, I'm not as crazy about it as my mum. Really.
Had our first house warming with Jessica and family :D
We went to this Italian restaurant in some secluded place... Really nice dessert!
Hmm... tiramisu makes me miss you!Jiejie's friends she met while in Illinois came to KL! So we met up with them too :D
It was my first time stepping into a bar (as you all know I am really that pure and innocent :D). First was some Irish Bar for a few drinks. Then we went to a Spanish bar called Pinchoa.
Carol and I :DWe went back quite late that night. The next day I was so lethargic. Bad feeling.
Mummy's birthday came and she invited some of her closest friends.
It's kinda like a tradition that Mum and her old classmates reunite and have sum fuunnn :)
When we had our house cleaned up, I decided to invite some friends over to my new apartment. I invited 14 people but only 5 turned up.
My brownies :DAn hour and a half later... Suki and Howard. Howard's tire pancit XD (actually traffic jam. Sorry for the mistake Howard!)
Went down to the pool and took some pics :)
Me and Suki :D
As Suki quotes on HIS blog, I have a sugar rush in here. TRUE but I always have sugar rushes!
JUMP!
Wei Zhong, me and Howard's butt :P
Dunno what weird pose Suki is doing.
YELLOW YAY
Jessica and me!We went to some secluded place in Pudu with all sorts of chicken rice except roasted chicken rice. The restaurant had a very strange menu of drinks.
It was a free day for Suki and Howard finished college early, so we headed back to mine.
I was eating chicken rice almost everyday and I don't even have one picture of it. Probably because it's always gone before I can actually take a photo of it :D
I really enjoyed this holiday. If only I could stay there forever! But I'm going to Melbourne next month so I need to get back to packing.
Till next time!
P.S Credits to Mr. How Wei Zhong for the awesome pictures! He's up for hire as a personal photographer, RM 100 per picture. HAHAHAHAHAHA.


No comments:
Post a Comment