Sorry for not updating! I don't have internet in my apartment! :(
I'M IN MELBOURNE. Gonna start college this Monday. Taylors college foundation studies. :)
So many Asians here. I actually bumped into my old classmate from 4SC2 (Sri Garden) on my first day here. I saw him in a Vietnamese restaurant!! What a small world. I waved at him but I didn't get to talk to him coz he was with his friends and I FORGOT HIS NAME. But now I remember lolz. Sorry Mun Hong!
A few days ago, I went to see my own apartment and it kinda sarks that I don't have my own BATHROOM and KITCHEN. My parents are paying about AU $ 399 (RM 1200/QR1200) per week including meals! So blardie expensive. It's closer to my college though.
I'll upload the pics as soon as I get my hard drive and internet.
Good day, mate!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment