Saturday, November 22, 2008

TESTS TESTS TESTSSS!!!!

hey everyone :D

this is a post without any pictures (unfortunately :( )

I went to Rin's Halloween like 2 weeks ago but I will load the pictures after this week coz I'm really busy with homework and studying for my tests.


Schools back home have already finished and everyone must be enjoying their holidays (except the Form 5 kids XD).


My school's break is from 4th December to 2nd January. MAYBE I will be back :P I'm not sure. I don't really feel comfortable telling the whole world when I will be back, coz I can't go out with everyone and my time back home is really precious. So if I can't get to meet up with some of you, please don't feel bad. I hope you understand :)


I need to get back to my books. I have my Speech and U.S History tests tomorrow AND I have to carry the Malaysian flag in front of everyone coz its International week and the oldest and youngest person of a country has to carry their flag in front of the WHOLE SCHOOL @.@


I will try to post the pictures A.S.A.P :D :D


GOODLUCK TO FORM 5 PEOPLE :D


Lucky me, I managed to escape SPM WAHAHA ^^

No comments: