OMIGOSH Daphne and Howard tagged me like ages ago and I apologize for being late! Okies okies since I'm free now, I will do them now! I'll upload more photos later LAH. Not in a mood to upload photos XD
Daphne's :D
TAG 1
1. Do you have a secret?
I have Victoria's Secret :o
2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
HMMM..... maybe XD
3. Do you enjoy going to school?
kinda :D
4. What will you do with a billion dollars?
but WHEN will I get it?
5. Which is more blessed, being loved by someone or loving someone
I LIKE TO FEEL LOVED <3
6. Will you fall in love with your bestfriends?
errr... i doubt so XD
7. What do you think is special?
When someone values your friendship :)
8. If the person you really liked is attached, what will you do?
I won't like an attached person, but if I do I'LL GIVE UP
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely Happy?
FOOOOOOD
10. Do you have any regrets?
Not a lot.
11. How would you like to see yourself in 10 years time?
Helping sick children in my own clinic :D
12. Who is currently most important to you?
hmmm
13. What kind of the person who you think the person tagged you is?
CUTE, SWEET, and ADORABLE :D :D
14. Would you rather to be single and rich or married and poor?
I don't mind being single and richhh(WAHAHA I HAVE ALL THE MONEY TO MYSELF!)
15. What is your favourite colour?
YELLOW AND RED :)
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I'm not suree
17. If you fall in love with two people simuitaneously, who would you pick?
I would NEVER fall in love with two people. That's just sad
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
I would forgive but I won't forget
19. Do you prefer to be single or in relationship?
I've been single for 17 years of MA LIFE BABYYY
5 people i tag
YOUUU
(I don't think most people are 'hardworking' enough to do tags XD)
TAG 2
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
Starting time : 6:20p.m
Name : Li-Shan Wong(it's actually WONG LI-SHAN. thx to american school XD)
Sisters : BIG ONE :D
Brothers : NONE :(
Shoe size : 8 (don't laugh)
Height : 160cm (I'LL GROW TALLER SOON!)
Where do you live : born in KL, but now i'm staying in a desert called QATAR
Favorite drinks : H2O, juice... MUCHOS MILK SHAKE
Favorite breakfast : WAN TAN MEE, CHAR KEOW TEOW, BACON AND EGGS
Have you ever been on a plane : a lot and I'm scared!
Swam in the ocean : and ate sharks :D
Fallen asleep in school : with my EYES OPEN @.@
Fell off your chair : because it was invisible!
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : NO WAY, i love my sleep :D
Saved e-mails : TOO MANY! i need to delete...
What is your room like : huh? i live in a tent LOL. err yes my room is small XD
What's right beside you : FOOD :D
What is the last thing you ate : (smuggled) BAH GUAAAA!!!!!! :D :D :D
Chicken pox : 2 years ago
Sore throat : I took Strepsils!
Stitches : Never ever!
Broken nose : OMG I'LL CRY
Do you believe in love at first sight : HAWT BODY AND HANDSOME FACE :D
Like picnics : YESH
Who was the last person you danced with : at prom, Stefanie :D
Last made you smile : bah guaaaaaa ^^
You last yelled at : My computer XD
Talk to someone you like : ERR no
Kiss anyone : MY PAPA :D
Get sick : OF THE SAND YES.
Talked to an ex : imaginary LOL
Miss someone : YESH MISS EVERYONE!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : *shy*yes 4 XD
What's under your bed : BOOGIE MAN
Who do you really hate : AAGHH!
What time is it now : 7.30pm :D
Randoms :
Q : Is there a person who is on your mind right now : ZAC EFRON XD
Q : Do you have any siblings : Yesh
Q : Do you want children : after i get married
Q : Do you smile often : =D I LIKE TO SMILE
Q : Do you like your hand-writing : depends on my mood
Q : Are your toenails painted : LOL ALWAYS
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : HMMMMMMM *CHEEKY FACE*
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : pinkkkk
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : err can't remember
Q: I can't wait to : complete a piano piece :D
Q: When did you cry last : unbelievably loooong time ago
Q: Are you a friendly person: I'M EVILLLL
Q: Do you have any pets : I WANT ONE :(
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : i don't even know where my feelings are
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : YESH MY PAPA :)
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on? : TOO NOISY
Q: What are you doing right now? : DOING THIS TAG
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window? : nope, i broke it :D
Q: Can you handle the truth? : depends what kinda truth it is
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father? : I LOVE PAPA AND MARMIE :D
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of? : I have never cried in front of anyone XD
Q: How many people can you say you've really loved? : my parents, my sista, and my doggiee
Q: Do you eat healthy? : chocolate makes you healthy :)
Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: NO
Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : something lame
Q: How often do you go to church?: THE LAST TIME I WENT, 2 YEARS AGO XD
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : my piano
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: LOUD... quiet sometimes
Q: Are you confident?: depends on the situation
Q: Favorite Quote: Power comes with responsibility - Spiderman XD
Q: Things I was doing 10 years ago: playing with my tortoise
Q: Things on my to-do list today : HOMEWORK
Q: 5 snacks I enjoy.. WHAT 5 SNACKS? u mean 100?
Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.. give money to the poor, increase environmental awareness, and INVEST :D
Q: 5 of my bad habits.. too many to remember XD
Q: 5 places I have lived in.. house, hotel, apartment, trees, and heaven
Q: 5 jobs I've had.. face painter, gardener, toilet cleaner, rice cooker, nose digger
I tag:
1 ) BLEH
2 ) SMELLY
3 ) NGEH
4 ) NGOI NGOI
5 ) OINK OINK
Howard's
20 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I talk to myself when I'm lonely(Qatar makes people crazy... SERIOUSLY)
2. I want to make friends with a ghost and share ghost stories :D
3. Killing zombies, vampires, monsters and people makes me happy :D
4. I release stress by playing GTA
5. I laugh so much that I sneeze, fart and cry
6. I don't understand why people need to make a big deal out of a tiny problem
7. I'm personally amazed that I've lasted so long without a BF :D
8. I'm actually saving my 'first' kiss for a VERY VERY SPECIAL PERSONNNN :)
9. I sleep with a strawberry and 3 doggies
10. I used to bite my toenails but I can't reach them now :(
11. I can read upside down
12. I 'cluck' my fingers so much that my mum says they look like Rambo's
13. I have 4 wisdom teeth and they hurt!
14. I curse at my piano when I can't play a piano piece XD
15. Hate gossip but can't refrain from listening
16. I like to eat tons of durian and kiss the person closest to me(like JIEJIE who hates durian) :D
17. I wear contacts and my power is around 6.00++
18. I want to be loved by a person I love :(
19. I really want to save penguins but can't live without the air-cond turned on
20. I have dreamt of being an Empress :D
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment