I'm actually feeling sick for the first time this year. Did I mention to you that I had 100% attendance? PERFECT ATTENDANCE! I'm so proud of myself. I should get extra credit for that!
I'm also feeling very bored. Apparently I'm still jet-lagged. I woke up 6.40am this morning and I knew there was NO SCHOOL. Initially, I did not INTEND to go bowling with with mum and her friends for the simple reason of my ego. Yes, my young and age-ist ego. The ego that tells you that all old people are weak. But today I was proven wrong. I didn't know that my mum's friend's kids were coming and soon I was dragged into the game. True enough, my ego crushed, I lost to a group of screaming old ladies (so excited every time they got a strike when I had none). So there you go, old people are not weak :)
My mum easily tripled my score reaching 200++ and mine... barely 100. I wish not to talk about this ><
Later I went over to the kids' house (F.Y.I one is 12 and the youngest is 8 and apparently kids like me) and I played with their cat and Sims 2. It's a pretty awesome game I have to say. If I'm given the chance I would play computer games all day long. And that would be if my mum is not around because she ends up scolding me/throwing chores at me/questioning the reason of my life/questioning my uselessness(??).
And now I'm at home, staring aimlessly at my pitiful laptop who has gotten bored of staring back at my face.
I will now log off and play this game that Dianah had previously put in her blog and the same game Sarah had reminded me of. I don't remember the website but I will find it.
Hope the flu goes away tomorrow
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment