I'm 99.99% done with packing. The house is in a mess.
My room is so empty now. I feel so sad :( It's really starting to hit me... That I'm actually gonna leave for good to live on my own.
In just a few weeks, I'll be in Melbourne... Being a newbie all over again. Sometimes it's kinda exciting and sometimes it's kinda depressing. I remember I had to go through 3 months of depression when I first came here, mainly because it is a depressing place. And it's worst when you don't have good friends you can click with. I only started liking my school when Rin came, which was 6 months later. I'm not racist or biased or anything, but I have to admit: Asians click better with asians :)
I think I will make friends in Melbourne. I'm sure many of them are like me too: new to the place... and kinda nervous too. My parents actually talked about getting my bank account, I don't know if I'm happy or not. The thought of handling your parents' money is scary. Every penny I spend will be notified to my Dad's bank account and then they'll call me to check up on what I've just bought. I shouldn't be so paranoid!
I threw a lot of my stuff away... including my AP Student Pack. During the AP exams, you will receive a booklet of codes that you will stick on each of your AP exam papers. What I didn't know was that you HAVE to keep that booklet to know your AP final score. They are supposed to post it by mail, and by mid-July I should've received it. But maybe they got the address wrong (remember that Arabs used to be nomads, so there aren't proper addresses over here!). Unfortunately, they also send it to the school and my parents are going there tomorrow to find out. GULPS I'M SO SCARED!
I've been packing since morning and I really need some sleep. So good night :)
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment