Thursday, August 13, 2009

Packing #1

For some of you who don't know, I'm not only packing for Melbourne but I'm also packing because we're moving to another apartment.

So this means I have more to pack and more stuff to throw away!

I've always hated the idea of moving. Putting all your valuable items in boxes and boxes and then taking them out again. It can be really difficult.

Here's my luggage! lolz bras and panties :P

Messy...

Messier!...

I never noticed how much stuff I have. All the folders and files of my precious hard work would have to be disposed :( I think that's the worst part. When you put so much effort in your homework and projects and end up throwing them away!

My books :) Don't think I'm gonna bring any with me.

My painting. Copied this from a photograph from a salon mag

Not finished yet.

Look at that sakai punya girl! What the hell was I thinking wearing that UGLY I LOVE ICE-CREAM T-SHIRT on our yearbook picture day?!?! OHH MAH GOSH.

Signatures on yearbook! It would've been better if it was just plain white :( (the background I mean)

Rin's special page! :D :D



I LOVE U SARAH :D

NOOOOO how can I ever think of tossing my ever-so reliable AP CHEMISTRY review book!! I'm bringing it with me :D

I used to be so crazy about HARRY POTTER that I created my own HARRY POTTER FILE!

where I kept loads and loads of newspaper cuttings!!! (dated 2003-04)

Daniel Radcliffe used to be so ADORABLE AND CUTE! My aunt got this for me in the UK when he was doing autographs but my aunt couldn't afford one coz it was 200 pounds!

This was my bio project. I had 5 pages of it all painted and re-drawn with black pen. It took me 5 hours everyday per week! I'm NOT gonna get rid of this!

Comic for U.S history
My pink dustbin :D

Look at how much paper I've accumulated! And it sarks coz Qatar is not eco-friendly and does not even recognize what "recycle" is. So I am forced not to recycle! How to become an environmentalist now? :(

Kimmee calls this "the man sitting on a toilet bowl doing a poop and reading a book" HAHA

I went through some photos we took when we were in the US. This was taken right in front of the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood!(2001)

With Michael Jackson's star! His legacy will live on forever :D

Mickey Mouse and Jiejie at Disneyland, L.A.

So finally, got half of my stuff sorted out... half more to go

Tidy bed at last :D

I just found out that I'm allergic to my moisturizer from Boots and I have rashes all over my face! I think I'll stick to Neutrogena :)

P.S HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHO SUZUKI A.K.A SUKI! You are now legal to do whatever you like, except stealing coz that's considered a crime :) Have a great one!

No comments: