Monday, August 17, 2009

Packing #2

This is before my 99.99% done with packing XD.

So I had to really look through all my stuff...


Starting with my beautiful dresses!!

It kinda sarks that I'm only allowed 20 kg from KL to Melbourne. So I can't take all my dresses. Have to leave my beautiful blue one behind coz it's kinda heavy :(

My mum got me a Playboy Bunny and French Maid kit that I WILL NEVER USE coz it is very kinky. I told her that and she thinks its cute LOLZ

OMIGOSH my drawing folder! I have not seen this for ages!
I am now gonna post a lot of my drawings that I've accumulated (I actually have 200++ of them) since I was 10 years old. I might throw them away one day so putting them here is not a bad idea!

For Samurai X fans, you might recognize Misao. I can't remember the story but she's a friend of Kenshin. I drew this when I was 12.

AAAHH from Chobits! I never watched it but I saw this online so I drew it out and painted it :)

Goku from Gensomaiden Saiyuki and Haru from Rave. They used to be my favourites!

Random Santagirl
I used to be addicted to Ranma 1/2 but I stopped halfway. I don't even know whether they got married in the end but they probably did :)

OH?... Another folder full of my drawings when I was a 12-year-old.

RAVE!

Inspired by Willian Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream"

My Grade 5 theory. I had a very mean MEAAAAN teacher who kept cursing God for making me so damn stupid and who wanted to strangle me. Yup, great times.

ANGEL :)

Inspired by Anya Hindmarch's "I'm Not A Plastic Bag"

Ragnarok! I used to be hooked on that game until someone used me to level up. I was so sick that I just had to quit!

Supposed to be me and my sista :D

This is something I drew when I was 10. "The coolest of them all. She's just cool" lolz

(sorry for the vertical picture. blogger is being stubborn today) My sista drew this for me!

Jessica and I when we were young :D I used to have a lazy eye haha

My messy drawer!

My clean drawer!

A few months ago I received a letter from GYLC (Global Young Leader's Conference). It's supposed to be a really big thing because only a few people get selected to go. So happened that I was one of the selected ones. And stupid enough not to go XD.

But it was expensive and I wanted to have fun during MY summer (which I did :P)

A young and hot version of Hugh Hefner :P
It's kinda sad that I grew out of Japanese Anime and drawing. I really did enjoy drawing but I stopped completely when I moved to Doha. My Mum was so sick of me wasting paper and me wasting my time instead of studying that I decided to quit. I haven't drawn for more than a year and some people are mad coz I didn't continue some of the comics I made :P sorry! If I still really loved to draw, I would've wanted to pursue a degree in Arts, but of course I would OBVIOUSLY be an embarrassment to the family. So I would pursue what everyone in my family did (except for my Mum who did Biochemistry): Engineering.
Anyway back to packing....

Got this from the Nile Cruise in Egypt.

It is the longest river in the whole wide world! You can see how long the map is.

My Harry Potter!!!

My sister got this for me a loooong time ago. It was SOOO PRECIOUS that I did not even use ANYTHING in it. I did not use any paper, envelope or the stamp and pencils that were provided. I just saved it all up until now... which is kinda wasted coz I'm gonna pass it down to my little cousin who would use it more than I ever did.
My Dad is so neat! Somehow engineers' minds work the same way: keep what you need and throw what you don't need. That's my Dad's moto. By one day, he was already done with his packing! It is pretty unbelievable! He also said something that is so true: do not be so emotionally attached to your things because it will only burden you. Your whole life you will carry the baggage that you don't need... Unfortunately, true!

No comments: