Wednesday, August 12, 2009

R U Game?

I've been playing a lot of online games to kill time. Don't be surprised.

In my previous post I mentioned about the game Dianah was talking about and its called "Run." Here's the link:

Before that... LET ME TELL YOU THIS. DON'T SAY THAT I DIDN'T WARN YOU. It is an evil, EEVVIILLLL game. Your fingers will start to swell when you continuously play this game.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/run

*Devil laughs*

I'm up to level 19 and can't get past that. I'm getting so frustrated. I think I would have smashed my keyboard if I continued playing. Yes, I can be preeetty scary :)

Kinda sad that I can't get World of Warcraft. I know the CD is freaking expensive and it would be a distraction if I started playing it. So maybe it's not such a bad idea if I didn't get it haha.

I used to like playing this game called "The McDonald's Videogame" but now it's called "The Burger Tycoon." It's a kinda strategy game where you have to breed cows, slaughter the healthy ones, sell burgers at a fast food restaurant, and corrupt a few powerful moguls. It'll be game over when people start complaining about getting sick (when you slaughter sick cows) and something to do with the environment. I reached up to 2052 and that was it. My cows were diseased lolz.

I'm gonna start packing tomorrow. I have to throw a lot of stuff away and it's really hard, especially when you're emotionally attached to your stuff. My mum is thinking of selling my piano and my computer desk. I don't mind the piano coz it's not a Yamaha anyway, it's some UNKNOWN piano brand (I'm touchy when it comes to piano brands). My computer desk has been very reliable, carrying the heavy weight of my huge computer.

I have less than a week to pack, starting from tomorrow. *sigh*

I'm so happy that my flu is finally gone, thanks to the cold & flu medicine that my uncle bought (he actually has tons them and we stacked them up). Still feeling a little drowsy... I really wanted to have a nice afternoon nap but I was stuck babysitting my mum's friend's kids again while she and the 3 other ladies had their afternoon gossip. Mum made her special curry laksa that of course everyone enjoyed except for me because I can't eat spicy. So I ate Mee Sua instead that tasted pretty good too. Ladies can get carried away when it comes to gossip because they came at 12pm and they only went home at 4pm. So for 4 hours straight they were just blabbing about other people's business. That's kinda funny... kinda like a waste of time.

I'm gonna get a life coz right now, I don't think I have one XD

No comments: